Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Benefits

I spent nearly 3 hours today at the RNIB offices (Royal National Institute for the Blind), going over what concessions I'm eligible for and what benefits I should be claiming, now and when I am made redundant in two months. I came away with a thick wad of leaflets, a CD-ROM and a headache. Not to mention a heavy heart.

There are different grades of disability allowance depending on how my impairment affects my ability to walk unaided or cook myelf a meal or make a cuppa or choose my own clothes . . . and how much have I got in savings, how much did I earn last year, ad nauseum. Seems I should have been spening it rather than saving it for a rainy day. Oh man, I'm really starting to hate all this shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ