Monday, January 09, 2006

Weekend digest

I've run out of chocolate! There was a mountain after Christmas -- presents from folks that know me well enough to know I'm not diabetic, but not well enough to know what sort of books or music I'd like. Or what size socks I wear, thank God. Can't believe I ate it all so quick. Thought I was stocked 'til at least March.

Any rood up (as we say in these parts when a change of topic is in order), my short story 'Sheep' is now online at www.dredtales.com. Click on the magazine cover and partake of the goodies inside. Dred is still something of a fledgling publication, (this is issue 2) but it looks the part, and there's a good variety on offer -- reviews and a 'strange-but-true' section. I for one would like to see it stick around. The editor has put up a Situations Vacant sign too, for those with ambitions as a reviewer or associate editor . . .

No comments: