Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rogue dots

Last night I decided to write to several friends -- new and old -- in my address book. Some of them I haven't contacted for several months, or even years. I wanted to let them know how I'm faring and re-establish old ties. So I invited them to look at my revamped website at www.mylefteye.net

Now I must have typed the name mylefteye a thousand times.

I managed to invited everyone to my.lefteye.net (I didn't see the rogue dot!). That URL leads to an eyecare website.

Quite appropriate really.

2 comments:

Gerard Brennan said...

Hi Mike

Been to visit your site. A vast improvement on the original. Clean and simple, but well polished. Chris has done a great job.

The content is okay too. :p

Seriously though, great stuff.

Can't wait until mine is up and running (I think it'll be the Summer). When it is I'll be requesting a place on the "Friends" list.

Michael Stone said...

Your place is reserved, GB. If that banner I saw on your blog was anything to go by, your site is going to look pretty rootin' tootin' too.