Monday, April 24, 2006

I must study

I got up this morning and thought: "I must take a leaf out of my friend Gerard's book (although not that 'Treatment of Financial Instruments' he's reading, thank you very much) and get some studying done."

Y'see, I enroled on a web-design course a couple of months ago, and thanks to the distractions of writing 'The Light Knight Returns' and 'Porridge and Uppers', I have barely scratched the surface of it. But 'LKR' is finished and submitted and 'P&U' is finished and waiting to be critted. Chris has offered to read it through for me. So if it passes his filters I'll drop it into the Critters queue and forget about it for a while.

So study, I must. I've no excuses now.

By ten of the morning clock I had started and completed another story. A micro fiction called 'Two Point Four Children'. It's a sequel to 'Tastes Like Chicken', which sold to SPACE SQUID magazine earlier this year.

Okay, that's done, I will now study. I will.

No comments: