Monday, April 03, 2006

'The Butcher Shop Quartet' has gone to the printers. Boyd E. Harris and Frank L. Hutton will be taking it to the World Horror Convention in San Francisco, May 11-14.

http://www.whc2006.org/

I can't believe how many copies are being printed. Pick a number between 1 and 2001. And aim high. Very high. The publishers are showing a lot of faith in the contents. And as I provided a quarter of those contents, I can only hope they are justified.

And I hope they booked a big table at the convention.

Boyd is doing a website, I'll post a link as soon as he's done.

Wow.

4 comments:

Gerard Brennan said...

Man, I love that cover.

Michael Stone said...

It's a curious mix, isn't it. A bit gory, but quirky with it. A butcher's block as big as trees... Decidely odd is what it is.

Gerard Brennan said...

I think that's what I love about it.

Michael Stone said...

Never judge a book by its cover. What bollocks. If that were true publishers wouldn't spend thousands on their designs. But I can assure you Chris that this book should be great inside, regarless of what you think of the cover. And I'm grateful that you're buying a copy (but not half so grateful as Cutting Block Press, I'll bet!). Cheers, mate.