Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm Gandhi, and bloody proud of it.

Was looking at Jonathan Eyers's blog this morning, and he mentioned something called the political compass site. Now, I'm as apolitical as can be -- all politicians are inherently self-serving fat bastards, okay? -- but my interest was piqued enough to take the test. Result: Left-wing libertarian. It places me in exactly the spot on the sample graph as Mahatma Gandhi.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Have a go. But if you end up rubbing shoulders with Stalin, don't come crying to me.

I am about to embark on a healing of the rift between the north, south, east and west of this beautiful country of ours. Cockney will speak unto Geordie, Brummie unto Glaswegian and Cornishman unto Yorkshireman. Interpreters required. Shaved heads and outsized robes not essential, but preference will be given to applicants with own sandals.

I missed my calling.

No comments: