Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sickie

Today I got up at 5.40am as per usual, had a wash, got dressed, put the kettle on, switched it off, got undressed and climbed back in bed. Yep, I took a day off work. A sickie. No excuse except I had to chisel the fireplace out preparaory to a load of decorating/improvements to the lounge and I wanted to do it this morning so as to disturb our neighbour, Beryl. Thoughtful, ain't I?

On the publishing front my story NO DOGS ALLOWED is out now in 'Twisted Cat Tales', available on Amazon. Also out there is RAISING ARCHIE at www.electricspec.com, SHEEP at www.dredtales.com and a few other print ones. See the full range of my success at www.mylefteye.net Thank you.

3 comments:

Gerard Brennan said...

Hey Mike,

Just finished reading Raising Archie. Great stuff! Very funny stuff. I can just imagine the little fellah shuffling about the garden with his stumpy wee wings and chewing on a stick of chalk. Classic. Thanks for the read.

Gerard Brennan said...

S'funny, posted a comment here yesterday but it says "0 Comments" on the entry. Ah well, maybe now it'll say 1 entry.

gb

Michael Stone said...

Well now it says 2 comments, 3 after this one. Sometimes I have to hit F5 on my keyboard to refresh the page, dunno if that's why you weren't seeing your comment acknowledged. Anyway, thanks for letting me know you enjoyed 'Raising Archie'. That was a lot of fun to write, and it made a change from the horror and sf I usually spin out.