Friday, March 24, 2006

Web design

I mentioned, oooh ages ago, that I was embarking on a course of web page design. Well, I started last week and today I completed assignment 3. That's 3 assignments in one week. 10 completes the course! But having scouted ahead, I see it gets much more involved than what I've been doing so far. It's pretty useful having a web-wise mate too, in the shape of Chris Hall. He's been checking my work, putting me straight on certain things. I think he enjoys playing teacher.

And while I'm on the subject, Chris is also in the process of giving my website www.mylefteye.net a serious revamp. It's stripped down at the moment, but when it gets relaunched in a couple of weeks time, it'll be a much darker affair than the previous incarnation.

2 comments:

Gerard Brennan said...

I thought you'd written something about the Light Knight here a few days ago. Why'd you pull it?

Michael Stone said...

Indeed your eyes do not deceive you. I did write summat about the Light Knight, but when I read the post the next day, I thought what a load of tosh it was. And snipped it out before anyone read it. Too late, it seems.