Monday, June 20, 2005

The wanderer returns . . .

Not that I've actually been a-wandering, as such, but I've had too much on my plate to ponce about updating my blog.

The extensions lumbers on. As of today the electrics are in place (courtesy of Uncle Al), and so now I'm waiting for Graham the Plasterer. Hopefully he'll be here next week. The temperature has dropped and we're all freezing. No radiators and whopping great gaps in the ceiling. Oh, and the ready money is running out.

On the writing front I've finished 'The Devil's Fauna', but will run it through Critters before I send it off anywhere. 'Raising Archie' has reached the final selection stage at ASIM magazine (hurrah!). 'The Emigrant' has been rejected twice more (boo hiss!) since FARTHING said no. BRUTARIAN wished me luck with my fine story as they passed over it -- in one day! And TTA rejected it after a week. I've just emailed it to DARK DISCOVERIES.

I feel really, really tired tonight.

No comments: